Intimidated by a bong hit?
Not sure what a dab rig is?
Are you simply looking to up your 420 knowledge?
Harborside’s canna-wizard Jessie takes newbie Sydney through different cannabis smoking methods in our brand new segment: Smoke Like A Pro.
Join us as we go over common cannabis consumption methods as well as tips and tricks so that you can enjoy just a little more from your experience. Remember, coughing is ok.
Pro Tips for Cannabis Newbies:
- Start low and go slow — especially with edibles, you can always consume more, you can’t consume less
- Having a cannabis grinder is handy for rolling your own blunts, packing your own bowls, or vaping flower
- Choosing greenhouse or sungrown cannabis products will ensure more terpenes in your flower — terpenes are aromatic oils that can make your cannabis experience more relaxing and enjoyable
- Make sure you are aware of your surroundings before you start consuming cannabis — it’s best to be somewhere familiar, like in the comfort of your home
- If you are feeling too “high”:
- Take a dose of an 18:1 CBD tincture to soothe any anxious feelings
- Take deep mindful breaths — yes, this supposedly solves any problem, however, this does really help
- Drink lemon infused water — hydration with the zest of the lemon can cool off the nerves from a daring rip